request a security check


You may request a check of your property by the Mt. Horeb Police Department during your extended absence.

You can complete the document, save it, and email it to us as an attachment to

You can also print the document, complete it, and forward it to the 

Mt. Horeb Police Department

 400 Blue Mounds Street

Mount Horeb, WI 53572

 or fax it to 608-437-4770.

Any questions can be referred to anyone at the police department at 608-437-5522.